Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qulifizierung IQ"

Do you need information about your rights at work in Germany?

What documents do I need to receive from my employer after my termination?

When the employment relationship ends, you are entitled to your employment documents. This includes deregistration from social insurance, the printout of the electronic income tax certificate and a qualified job reference. Also make sure that you receive your final pay slip and check it! If you still have outstanding annual leave entitlements, they must be paid out to you.