Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qualifizierung IQ"

Can contributions for board and lodging be deducted from your salary?

In principle, it is possible for your employer to deduct amounts for board and lodging from your wages if he/she provides you with accommodation. There are rules on how high these contributions may be. The seizure exemption limit always applies: this limit is to protect you as an employee. The limit should enable you to continue to cover your running costs (rent, food, electricity) despite having your salary/wages seized. Your employer must also adhere to this limit.