Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qulifizierung IQ"

Do you need information about your rights at work in Germany?

Do I receive supplements?

In addition to the agreed wages, supplements may also be paid. This is an amount that the employer pays in addition to the basic wages. The only legal requirement is that there must be supplements for night work. Night work is work between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. In addition, supplements for overtime, Sunday work and work on public holidays are often agreed in collective agreements or employment contracts. You must therefore find out whether your employment is covered by a collective agreement. The supplements may vary. If you are paid supplements, these are also listed on your pay slip.

Request for consultation