Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qualifizierung IQ"


You can also contact a lawyer who works in the field of labour law at any time. If you need a lawyer, you should know that lawyers have to be paid. Lawyers' fees are regulated by law.

For people with little money (income), there is also the possibility of getting advice from a lawyer for a small price. This is done with the help of an advisory aid certificate.

Advice centres

If you have any further questions, please contact your Faire Integration advice centre. You can find out who is responsible for you in your federal state on the advice centre page.

Information material

Here you will find informative material, flyers and videos on labour and social law issues.

Do you want to find out about your rights at work in Germany? We have done short videos on topics such as redundancy, mini-jobs, health insurance and more. Just click through and find out more.

Go to the videos