Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qulifizierung IQ"

Do you need information about your rights at work in Germany?

What can I do if my training conditions are bad?

Get in contact with your training company’s works council or with the young people and trainee representation (Jugend- und Auszubildendenvertretung (JAV)) if there is one in your company. Alternatively, the union relevant to you, if you are a member, or the Fair Integration advice centre will help you