Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qualifizierung IQ"

Do you receive state support for a mini job?

You might be able to apply for unemployment benefits II (ALG II) from the job centre, or for housing benefits. The best thing to do is to seek advice.

Please note: if you receive ALG II, the job centre will usually also cover the costs of your health insurance. Part of your mini job income will be deducted from the benefits you receive (you will then receive less than someone who does not have a mini job and receives benefits).