Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qualifizierung IQ"

Who pays you compensation in the event of an accident at work?

The employers' liability insurance association will not pay you any compensation for pain and suffering or damages.

It is a good idea to take out private accident insurance for this, which pays compensation for pain and suffering/damages. 

You should contact a Fair Integration advice centre beforehand to find out more!