Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qulifizierung IQ"

Do you need information about your rights at work in Germany?

Which doctor should I see after the accident at work?

After an accident at work, you should see an accident insurance consultant (Durchgangsarzt) instead of your usual general practitioner. Accident insurance consultants are usually specialists in surgery or orthopaedics, who are particularly well versed in the field of trauma surgery. These doctors have a special licence, which may later be necessary in connection with your accident at work. If you see an accident insurance consultant, you should always mention that the accident occurred on the way to work. Accident insurance consultants document exactly how, when and where the accident occurred.