Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qualifizierung IQ"

What can you do against a fixed term?

You can have a court review whether a fixed term is valid. To do this, you must file an action against fixed-term employment contracts with the labour court no later than 3 weeks after the end of the fixed-term contract.

You can get help with this from your advice centre or the legal application centre at your local labour court.

Please note: filing an action will involve costs for you. Your Fair Integration advice centre will happily provide information about this.