Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qualifizierung IQ"

What should I do if I, or one of my colleagues, contract COVID-19 through work?

If you or one of your colleagues contract COVID-19, it is important to notify the respective employer's liability insurance association (Berufsgenossenschaften) or accident insurance fund (Unfallkasse). Otherwise, it will not be possible to have your COVID-19 sickness recognised as an occupational accident or disease. The notification is essential to ensure that you are covered by the statutory accident insurance and will receive better treatment and better financial support than through your statutory health insurance. 

You will have to prove that you contracted COVID-19 at your workplace.....for more information COVID-19-Infektion  through work?