Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qulifizierung IQ"

I live in Germany

If you are already in Germany and come from a country outside of the EU, you can contact the advice centres of Fair Integration. They can advise you on employment and social law issues.

Here you can find a lot of information on the topics:

Request for consultation