Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qulifizierung IQ"

Do you need information about your rights at work in Germany?

Where can I get help if I am not being paid the minimum wage?

If the minimum wage is not being paid, there are ways to challenge this. You have a right to the minimum wage. A claim for the minimum wage is enforceable before the court. Unions have a separate legal protection which supports employers in this respect who are a member of a union. Find out what you can do about this from an advice centre.

It is possible to report the employer to the Customs office. If the employer pays less than the minimum wage, they may be subject to a fine. The Customs office will not help you to recover the wages you have not been paid by your employer. The law allows a period of three years in which to enforce a claim for the minimum wage before the courts.

Request for consultation