Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qulifizierung IQ"

Do you need information about your rights at work in Germany?

What happens if I regularly earn more than €520?

In this case, the job is subject to social insurance contributions, which means that the employer must deduct contributions for sickness, pension and unemployment insurance from your salary.

Your net salary will then be less than your gross salary. However, you will receive full insurance protection, for example under health insurance.

Important: If you regularly earn more than €520 but are still employed as a mini job worker, then this does not comply with legislation and your employer may be liable to prosecution.

This may also have negative consequences for you. Find out what you can do about this from a Fair Integration advice centre.