Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qulifizierung IQ"

Do you need information about your rights at work in Germany?

If my employment agreement was already concluded in my home country, can it be changed in Germany?

Your employment agreement cannot simply be changed. Your employer can only make unilateral changes with proper notification of alteration.

Of course, you can jointly sign a change agreement and, for example, redefine a higher wage. But it is only valid if both sides agree.

Request for consultation