Förderprogramm "Integration durch Qulifizierung IQ"

Do you need information about your rights at work in Germany?

Will I receive compensation from my employer or insurance company for the accident at work?

You will not receive any compensation or damages for pain and suffering from an employer’s liability insurance association. However, you can take out additional private accident insurance to pay you compensation and damages for pain and suffering in the event of an accident.

Without additional private insurance, you can take legal action to claim damages and compensation for pain and suffering from the person who caused the accident. To do this, you must be able to explain how the incident caused your accident and the link between the incident and your damage and pain.